×
scholarship, fundraiser
REACH Scholarship Fund

Please support our scholars by contributing to the REACH Scholarship Fund.

The REACH (Realizing Educational Achievement Can Happen) Scholarship Program is a needs-based scholarship program that pairs middle school students (Scholars) with mentors, coaches, and additional resources to prepare them for college and careers. REACH Scholars who complete the program and graduate from high school earn a $10,000 scholarship over four years.

Scholars must pledge to maintain good grades, behavior, and attendance,  graduate from high school and attend college as part of the REACH program's criteria. Upon completing all requirements, these scholars will be awarded a $10,000 scholarship to a Georgia college, university, or technical institution of their choice.

The school district commits to providing 35% of the scholarship, and the remaining 65% comes from State REACH funds. Individuals or organizations interested in donating to the Dooly County REACH Scholarship Fund may do so here.

137 Days to go
1%
1
Donors
$4,952
Needed
$5,000
Goal